ARMA-Global is a full service integrator focused on both government and commercial clients. We bring extensive, real-world experience in overseeing the design, implementation, execution and ongoing support of domestic and international programs. With the mounting global complexity of the war on terror, ARMA-Global prides itself in providing creative solutions to client challenges. Our customers and industry partners appreciate the flexible solutions ARMA-Global provides through tightly integrated core lines of business.
Systems Architect/Engineer – Senior (Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Portal Services)
Tampa, FL (MacDill, AFB)
Designs and oversees implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Portal Architectures for ARMA Global in support USSOCOM to include the full software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirement. The designs must provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces to active directory services. The right person will identify, assess, and present options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades. Responsible for developing detailed end to end system design diagrams with details required to be implemented. Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application. Ensures the designs are compliant with the common operating environment. Evaluates analytically and systematically problems with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems and Share Point Portal Systems and develops appropriate corrective action.
Must work as part of a team to provide guidance and designs with oversight of implementation, configuration, and maintenance standards for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for an enterprise level requirement supporting 70,000 USSOCOM personnel on multiple Department of Defense (DoD) networks and enclaves, to include NIPRNet, SIPRNet, and SOCRATES. Occasionally will be required to assist in troubleshooting critical Dynamics CRM service outages.
Must work as part of a team to provide guidance and designs with oversight of implementation, configuration, and maintenance standards for Share point Portal 2010/2013 for an enterprise level requirement supporting 70, 000 USSOCOM personnel on multiple Department of Defense (DoD) networks and enclaves, to include NIPRNet, SIPRNet, and SOCRATES. Occasionally will be required to assist in troubleshooting critical Share Point Portal service outages.
Works with Information Assurance and Security professionals to ensure server compliance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), FRAGOs, MTO’s and other tasking orders.
Reads, understands and applies complex technical information; masters new computer technology; maintains cooperative working relationships. Interacts with other Tier 1, 2 and/or 3 teams or contractors to restore service and/or identify core problems. Clearly communicates technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner to end users and customers. Participates in new application and hardware rollouts, testing, and special projects as needed. Works on assignments that are complex in nature.
Provides additional systems administrative support as required in additional areas such as databases, file servers, print servers, network access, mobile devices, application and web servers, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Exchange, Archives/Backups, virtualization, Information Security, virus protection, storage solutions, and COOP.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 6 years of Microsoft Share Point Portal experience in an enterprise environment required
- At least 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Exchange 2013/2010 experience in an enterprise environment required.
- At least 1 year of Active Directory experience in an enterprise environment required
- 2-3 years in at least three of the following areas: databases, file servers, print servers, network access, mobile devices, application and web servers, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Exchange, Archives/Backups, virtualization, Information Security, virus protection, storage solutions, and COOP
- 4-6 years configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, to include 2003/2008/2012
- Ability to support a 24x7x365 work schedule, shift work and travel as required, in support of customer initiatives
- Experience using REMEDY to provide IT support to customers and end-users
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, and networking fundamentals
- Exposure to DoD Configuration Management, Information Assurance, and Systems Lifecycle Management processes
- Self-starter, motivated, shows initiative, and learns quickly
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to create and maintain sustainment documentation
- Create and update systems lifecycle documentation, as required
- Must maintain DoD 8570 compliance. Security + required to start
- Applicable MCTS/MCITP certification required for position. Will waive for first six months
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
- Must have a Top Secret – SCI security clearance, or be SCI eligible
- Work environment is administrative office
- Potential TDY’s to CONUS and OCONUS locations – as needed, but very limited
- AA/AS or equivalent training, and at least 4-6 years of applicable systems administration experience